Massage and Bodywork appointments information
Click the tab Massage bodywork at the < left for more information about my services.
If you have received a gift certificate, found me on yelp, or were recommended to me from a friend, chiropractor, doctor or client for a massage session, then start here to find out more about my specialties.
My specialty is working with clients who need realignment in their physical body from old or current injuries from accidents of any kind to work stress related illness or injury recovery,
Also I work with clients who have psychic awareness and are intuitively sensitive like me. Known as a healers' healer, I am here to assist those you would like assistance to utilize their own gifts. As a spiritual life coach, I have helped clients recognize and trust their own gifts of awareness, learn simple awareness techniques to heal themselves and improve their relationships, which in turen improves their lives and they become more empowered in every area of their life, When you use you own gifts of awareness and clients learn to take more empowered responsibility in the how they actual are co-creators in their relationships and all areas of their lives. Once you understand this you become more productive, happier and feel your own soul connection stronger.
My motto is learn to be your true authentic self,
You are the Divine Well-Being Master.
I encourage you to listen to your own intuition and
trust your own inner guidance at all times.
I never force any of my beliefs on anyone.
Ideally, I hope my clients can feel comfortable with me,
as I am who I am, I live my own authentic self sharing the gifts
I have been given from my life experiences, my years of training,
wisdom from my guides, angels and Divine Mother Goddess connection,
and my own inner guidance, angels, ancestors,
spiritual teachers who helped me to remember who I truly am,
so I can assist others to remember who they truly are.
Stress reduction key to your health and injury recovery.
I recommend a once a month appointment. In addition, making the following changes I have noted below will also help you in living a much better life with a reduction of pain.
Stress accumulates and does not go away without making some lifestyle changes.
The changes most important to make are:
1) diet and proper nutrition - eat more live foods -stay away from junk foods, sugar and high glycemic carbs. Learn how to have a balance acidic/alkaline ph balance.
2) exercise - body needs movement - best stress reducing and walking is free, or push yourself a little bit more and start running. I am loving how much better I feel with movement. Do fun exercise activities, I belly dance, walk/run, coed soccer just to name a few that I love to add into my healthy lifestyle.
3) attitude and belief - Law of attraction, Joy, happy, forgiveness, unconditional love at all times with self and others.
4) self-care and nurturing routines - take more bubble baths, salt baths also clear your energy, meditation and a way to have more peace of mind
5) being out in nature, playing and having more fun in life
6) get out of toxic environments and relationships, that includes with yourself. - What is your Self-talk? What are your dominate thoughts about your life, your relationships? Negative or positive, you are a co-creator in those relationships.
7) Changing your dis-ease > learn how to change your perspective that created it. You are a powerful co-creator. The body is just telling your something is out of balance that is emotional, mental or spiritual. Where are you not living life to its fullest?
8) healthy and clear boundaries with others, know what you want and be firm, focused and clear. Are you being a victim or being a victory by knowing you have the control of your own thoughts to make those positive changes?
9) Ground yourself to Mother Earth - sometimes dis-ease is due to not being grounded more, resistance to living in a human body. (for real!) Connect to the earth, be one with Her, She is who supports you in this foundation we call life in this body. Your body is made up of the elements we live on, water, air, earth and fire. If you want to learn more about that study oriental medicine and many other alternative medicine modalities will help you understand your connection to this planet we live on call Mother Earth.
These are common stress related injuries > low back pain, shoulders, neck, wrist pain, legs and feet pain. Joint pain, insomnia, and many many more dis-eases.
My rates are reasonable but may be higher than most, However, ongoing clients purchase packages which can reduce those rates.
Check out my gift Certificates page for special deals that I may have available.
My ideal client is looks to transform and shift their conscious thoughts and knows a positive attitude is more than just positive thinking, it requires positive actions too. We all have injuries, traumas, life experiences and illness to work through in our lives, it is in us taking responsibility for our emotions, thoughts and feelings in each moment that will ultimately led you to a greater outcome of health and fitness transformation in the process.
A willingness to make changes in perceptions that come from the emotions, understanding the effect of dis-ease will ultimately help to reduce pain and excel the joy, happiness in life. If we have the power to create dis-ease in our physical bodies, we have the power to transform it and heal it to health and well-being.
All is good and It begins within.