Massage and Bodywork appointments information
Start Here for Free information on how to create a change in your life.
Click the tab Massage bodywork at the < left for more information about my services.
If you have received a gift certificate, found me on yelp, or were recommended by a friend, chiropractor, doctor or client for a massage session, start here to find out more about my specialties.
Stress reduction is key to your health and injury recovery.
Massage Therapy is the fastest way you can receive a tool for relaxing that is effective with the Mind, Body and Spirit.
if You understand how you can take charge and actions steps,
would you do it to feel better, to feel happier, to feel less pain?
Stress accumulates and does not go away without making some lifestyle changes.
The changes most important to make are and I can work with you on a program to address making these changes and clear the blockages that keep you stuck. If you are willing to make do the work, I am happy to support you through those tough times that we all go through when making changes feels really scary.
1) diet and proper nutrition - eat more live foods -stay away from junk foods, sugar and high glycemic carbs. Learn how to have a balance acidic/alkaline ph balance. Your body is a temple and sacred, Do you give thanks for the support it provides you? Do you talk to your body with love and appreciation and gratitude?
2) exercise - body needs movement - best stress reducing and walking is free, or push yourself a little bit more and start running. I am loving how much better I feel with movement. Do fun exercise activities. Add a variety to keep you from engaged and make it fun and enjoyable. I belly dance, walk/run, coed soccer, hike, just to name a few activities that have added to my healthy lifestyle.
3) attitude, gratitude and belief - What is you attitude? Mental Strength Fitness is just as important to having a healthier and happier life, Law of attraction, Joy, happy, forgiveness, unconditional love at all times with self and others. Our beliefs create our world too. What are you believing that mirrors yours? What are you saying consciously or unconsciously in your head or thoughts? if you notice they are negative, change them, they create your future. Is that what you want to keep creating?
4) self-care and nurturing routines - have more massage therapy, not just when you are in pain but schedule it once a month, have bubble baths, salt baths also clear your energy, meditation, breathing techniques, creative visualizations, and a way to have more peace of mind, walk in nature, love the beauty in your world and your life will change.
5) being out in nature, playing and having more fun in life - Are you too serious about everything? laugh more, smile, daydream, jump up and down in joy, happy dance, play with your mate more.
6) get out of toxic environments and relationships, that includes with yourself. - What is your Self-talk? What are your dominate thoughts about your life, your relationships? Negative or positive, you are a co-creator in those relationships. Stop the blame game and know you are the other half of that a relationship, that is the only part you can change, and that change will open up doors.
7) Changing your dis-ease > learn how to change your perspective that created it. You are a powerful co-creator. The body is just telling you something is out of balance that is emotional, mental or spiritual. Where are you not living life to its fullest?
8) healthy and clear boundaries with others, know what you want and be firm, focused and clear. Are you being a victim or being a victory by knowing you have the control of your own thoughts to make those positive changes?
9) Ground yourself to Mother Earth - sometimes dis-ease is due to not being grounded more, resistance to living in a human body. (for real!) I have worked with many earth angels. Connect to the earth, be one with Her, She is who supports you in this foundation we call life in this body. I believe we choose to come into these bodies because this is where we can experience so much more. Your body is made up of the elements we live on this glorious planet called Gaia, water, air, earth and fire, metal, wood. If you want to learn more about the study of elements, shamanism, oriental medicine and many other alternative medicine modalities will help you understand your connection to this planet we live on call Mother Earth and how it reflect in your physical body that is so magnificently created by Goddess.
Additionally, I work with clients who have are intuitively sensitive like me. Known as a healers' healer, many of my clients have been afraid to utilize their own gifts of awareness, I assist those you would like assistance to utilize their own gifts, enhance the ones you already have and lead you to the inner and higher parts of you that know you better than anyone else.
As a spiritual life guide, my clients will awaken and learn to trust their own gifts of awareness, learn simple awareness techniques to heal themselves and improve their relationships, which improves their lives, not only does it empower them it creates positive shifts in every area of their life,
Common stress related injuries > low back pain, shoulders, neck, wrist pain, legs and feet pain. Joint pain, insomnia, and many many more dis-eases.
make your appointment today call me at 805-904-0177
Check out my gift Certificates page for special deals that I may have available.
My ideal client looks to transform and shift their conscious thoughts and knows a positive attitude is more than just positive thinking, it requires positive actions too. We all have injuries, traumas, life experiences and illness to work through in our lives, it is in us taking responsibility for our emotions, thoughts and feelings in each moment that will ultimately led you to a greater outcome of health and fitness transformation in the process.
A willingness to make changes in perceptions from the emotions, understanding the effect of dis-ease will ultimately help to reduce pain and excel the joy, happiness in life. If we have the power to create dis-ease in our physical bodies, we have the power to transform it and heal it to health and well-being.
All is good and It begins within.