The Law of Attraction - Meaning and Definitions
The law of attraction is the magnetic power of the Universe that draws similar energies together. There are many universal laws that we unconsciously work with. LofA manifests through the power of creation, everywhere and in multiple ways. Example of law of attraction is the law of gravity. The LofA law attracts thoughts, ideas, people, situations and circumstances.
How does it work? The LofA manifests through your thoughts, by drawing to you ideas, and thoughts of a similar kind, people who think like you, and also corresponding situations and circumstances. This law and power brings together people of similar interests, who could unite into various groups, such as political groups, sports teams, friends, fraternities, etc.
Can you take advantage of this law? Yes, you can!
Through creative visualization and affirmations. By visualizing a mental image of what you want to achieve or by repeating positive statements, which are called affirmations, you create and bring into your life what you visualize or repeat in your mind. In other words, you use the power of your mind, thoughts, imagination and words.
There have always been people, from ancient times till now, who knew about this law and how to use it. They knew that repeating the same thought day after day, with interest and feeling, causes it to materialize and manifest in their lives.
Here are a few definitions and clarifications about the law of attraction and how it manifests:
This law is a manifestation of the creative power of the Universe.
- Through this law that everything is created: galaxies, planets, metals, rocks and even plants, animals and people.
- Resistance attracts resistance
- What you think about most attracts corresponding situations and circumstances.
- You attract into your life whatever you focus on.
- Positive thoughts attract positive events. Negative thoughts attract negative events.
- If you entertain feelings and thoughts about hardships and obstacles, then this is what you get.
- If you keep thinking and expecting success, and don't allow doubts enter your mind, you will eventually achieve success.
- It is not enough just to wish for something, you need strong desire and faith to manifest what you want.
- In order for your thoughts to manifest, you have to repeat them often, and add feelings, desire and interest.
- The mind acts like a magnet.
- Your thoughts determine the way you live and what shows up in your life in all areas.
- This law is used by everyone, mostly unconsciously.
- Filling the mind with worries and anxieties brings stress and unhappiness and it will attract more of what you don't want.
- Filling the mind with happy thoughts will attract happiness into your life.
- I invite you to browse other websites and articles on creative visualization, affirmations and positive thinking. They all are part of the law of attraction.